Pete, Lennon dreams

Kevin Mc wrote:
"OK, i'm sure ya'll get this all the time, but i had my first who member
invade my dreams.  I was watching an episode of law and order in my dream
and pete was playing a role.  I stood up and yelled, "hey, pete townshend is
in law and order!"  that's all i remember.  In the past week- john lennon
has also been in 2 dreams.  One was when i went to his house to hang with
him and cynthia and julian (no yoko, thank god), and last night i was
tending bar and talking music with him.  i have never tended bar in my life,
nor am i a big beatles fan by any stretch of the imag.  and i don't do
drugs, either, other than drinking beer.  anyone have any interpretations?"

Did you eat anything spicy that evening?  You don't have to answer that :-)

I think English Boy is getting under your skin and into your head.

Pete's appearance is your subconscious toying with AEB's thoughts on Roger's
acting career by putting Pete (your favorite) in that position.

John Lennon = AEB.  You are thinking about kicking it around with him in
person.

Jeff