john lennon and Pete in my dreams

OK, i'm sure ya'll get this all the time, but i had my first who member
invade my dreams.  I was watching an episode of law and order in my dream and
pete was playing a role.  I stood up and yelled, "hey, pete townshend is in
law and order!"  that's all i remember.  In the past week- john lennon has
also been in 2 dreams.  One was when i went to his house to hang with him and
cynthia and julian (no yoko, thank god), and last night i was tending bar and
talking music with him.  i have never tended bar in my life, nor am i a big
beatles fan by any stretch of the imag.  and i don't do drugs, either, other
than drinking beer.  anyone have any interpretations?

kevin mc