Re: problems w/netherlands boot

In a message dated 12/14/2001 9:56:11 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I think the mics were off purposely...they were lipsynching the "who are
> you, who who, who who" intro.  How disappointing that they did that.  It

If you listen closely, the "who are you, who who, who who" are obviously on
tape, but when pete and rog sang them they were actually singing.  same with
"who=wa, who-wa."  my question was actually about the mikes in the
netherlands from tommy in 1969.  the vocals go completely out at certain
points.

kevin mc