Re: for god's sake- doesn't anyone have the lyric sheet for BOR? etc.

>Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:30:49 -0700
>From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
>
>www.thewho.net has:
>
>Out here in the fields
>I fight for my meals

Well, I'll take issue with that, I think it's "fought".  The
difference in pronunciation between this "fought" and "I don't need
to *fight*" is clear. Put me down for "raise" not "braise", though
:-).

>Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:36:56 +0000
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>
>Wouldn't mind blowing that harmonica, now would you!
>
>Interesting thought.  Do you suppose anybody ever says "no?"

I'm sure not one of them would say "no" to somebody's daughter.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."