Re: Restoration of TKAA to DVD

FrankO re:

>The original movie is awesome as it was---although it had a major flaw in
>that it didn't include any music/performances from Quadrophenia.

I agree but would consider it more of a disappointment than
a flaw. The end credits do, however, feature a small portion
of the smash-up after "5:15" from "Top of The Pops" '73. This
would have been nice to see in full since it was cut from the
original broadcast. Too blasted violent!

The lack of available material at the time and the fact
that an entire film was being dedicated to "Quadrophenia"
are reasons usually attributed to the exclusion.

Stoo