Re: see me, feel me at CFNYC

In a message dated 12/11/2001 5:56:52 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I have this incredible vision that "See Me, Feel Me (Listening to You)"
> would have absolutely brought the house down if played during the concert
> for New York.
>
> And, if The Who did not play it in their set can you imagine Paul McCartney
> ending the night with that song and everyone on the stage, what a surprise,
> what an epic moment.  I know Sir Paul wanted a song he dedicated, but
> indulge me...

You are way behind.  I went to the concert (yet another mention- solid), and
I said that the next day.  I was both surprised that the Who didn't play it
(tho not disappointed considering their performance) and suggested that the
remaining cast should have used that as the finale rather than a reprise of
that awful freedom song that Macca had to try to teach to everyone so we
could try to sing along.  We didn't wait 6 hours to be taught a g-damn song.