Keith mess up in BOR-TKAA and John mess up at CFNYC

Where is Keith's mess up in TKAA-BOR?  haven't listened to it that closely.
Also, john's mistake isn't really noticeable to me in CFNYC version.  What
was it exactly?  did he come in too late?  roger's cover of the mistake was
awesome, then, cause it sounded good.  haven't seen TKAA video (i know, shame
on me), so i can't compare the two visually- but to listen to, i find CFNYC
to be the better version in pure audio terms.  i do agree that the bass and
keyboard kick in at the start should be louder, though, but on all other
terms, CFNY is superior.

kevin mC