Re: ftp boots for download

Okay, I have to admit to downloading "Gun." (--pirate though it is.  Now
I'll have to go buy Mick's album out of penance.)  Listening to a clip of
this this on Mick's jukebox, I thought it was a mismatch of styles, but now
that I hear the whole thing, it's very contemporary.  It's the kind of
techno-groove that electronic "composers" make up from component
loops--except that this one features a live guitarist.  I'll bet listeners
in dance clubs around the UK are already mistaking Pete for an Acid loop.
:)

This does explain Pete's sudden interest in groove and his work for the Acid
folks.  Cool.

keets