RE: Questions for the collectors

Jeff re:

>"Who's Zoo" on the "Trade Mark of Quality" label - 1974

One factor in its value is whether it has the full colour
cover or the b&w/blue? Which one do you have? This one is
a keeper not just for the artwork but for a few rarities
is still contains. ("Waltz For A Pig" and the unedited
"Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere" from Richmond '65).

Scott SCHRADE in Akron re:

>They're *your* Who albums - they should be worth plenty to you.  Keep 'em.

I agree. Giving up doubles is understandble but if you
like The Who so much, keep it all. One day you may regret
selling them. :(

Stoo