RE: Pointless Group Hugs

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Those were the days, my friend...
>
>Kevin:
>Of what POSSIBLE use are "good girls?" Sheesh. Waste of good material if
you
>ask me...

Ahhhhh, my point exactly.

>From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
>Subject: Re: Those were the days, my friend...
>
>Mrs. AEB, after I raised her 5 kids and took care of her ill
>Mother for 17 of our 21 years of marriage, and after I spent
>$500,000.000 on her between 1994 and 1999, trying to make
>her happy, packed her bags and walked in March 2000.

Ummm, group hug needed over *here*,......... and fast!!!
Tell you what though (trying for a moment to put myself in your shoes), I
bet you were one happy pup to have a Who tour come around that year.
Talk about good timing.  I hope they gave you the re-affirmation about
yourself and life that they always give me.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT