Edited "I'm Free" from IOW video

Why on earth was "I'm Free"`on the IOW video edited to exclude the lines "and
freedom tastes of reality"?  Why edit lines in such a short but awesome song?
 Also- Heaven and Hell appears in the credits at the end but isn't in the
video- which begins with I Can't Explain.

 I also have to say after watching the Woodstock version of See Me, feel me,
LTY from "Who's Better, Who's Best" video (not that annoying split screen,
half screen garbage in the woodstock movie which under-represents pete), i
don't think it can be argued that keith moon was not the greatest rock
drummer who ever lived.  NO drummer could or can do what he did with the
skill or energy he did it.

One more thing: Why was Amazing Journey/sparks edited out of IOW video?  That
is in the Tommy top 5 of anyone's list- but not good enough for Lerner?
Surely it's better than eyesight to the blind, or twist and shout, even
water.  I love all these- but keith's drumming and pete's guitar are
incredible in AJ/Sp.

kevin mc