My take on the Future of The Who

Hey everyone.

Long time no post for me. Been very busy. Anyway just wanted to chime in on
all this discussion about a possible new album and such.

Just for the record. So when it happens I can say I told you so....

I seriously believe that The Who *will* come out with a new album and they
*will* follow up with a tour next summer.
You better bet your life...

Now, if my prediction is wrong which again, I highly DOUBT, then I will
still bet on the boys doing AT LEAST one more greatest hits tour with a
bunch more of rarities along with the greatest hits like baba, wgfa, bbe,
5:15, etc.

This is strictly MY OPINION and I am not trying to start any rumors, so
believe or don't believe it.
All my who dreams and wishes have come true since I've been a fan and I
don't think I'll be let down anytime soon.

Pete's been pretty quiet lately too...besides quad on stage, scoop, and
other little things right? I think he's busy....busy busy busy doing what he
does best. Making demos for the new album.

Anyway. Talk to you all later.
-George