Re: if not a studio album, what will keep The Who alive?

From: TJLY99@aol.com
"well.....i like Roger's acting.....in Chasing Destiny he did a great
southern accent....in Matchgirl he made me cry...he's is a great actor in my
opinion...he also received awards for it......"

Perhaps I should have made my question multiple choice.  I'll try again.
What is your *personal* favorite Who-related material/activity besides new
Who recordings or Who concerts?

-Roger acting
-John gigging with JEB or other acts
-Roger solo gigs (ala DST or BRS)
-Pete solo gigs
-Pete goes Broadway
-Scoops or other PT recorded music
-Pete's writings in his online diaries
-Reading and writing fan thoughts on a mail list
-Sexual fantasies about The Who
-Visualizing Who images in everyday objects (example: "that rock formation
reminds me of Pete's nose")
-Annoying non-fans with Who-related thoughts
-Anything else I haven't thought of

Jeff