Re: if not a studio album, what will keep The Who alive?

Me: "My least favorite is Roger's acting."

keets  "Roger's acting career is picking up.  He said (uh, sometime in
recent history) that he intended to get more serious about it, and it looks
like maybe he has.  He's been working fairly regular, and doing some pretty
good work."

Does this mean that Roger's acting is your favorite non-Who
interest-sustaining project?

BTW, I caught the very end of the 1st Strange Frequency.  Roger did the
worst southern US accent I have ever heard.  I missed the context, was it
supposed to be that horrible?

Jeff