new album

pete doesn't have to make new music "Who-like."  What is so incredible about
the who is that one never tires of their music because it is all so unique
and dramatic, even within similar time periods.  The sound of Tommy and that
of Who's Next are totally different- yet dramatic each in their own way.
When Roger, John and Pete get into the studio and start recording and
adjusting then it becomes Who music- regardless of what Pete writes.  Pete
will write great songs and TED will make it Who music.  We all know that.  To
be honest, I would be fired up about a new album but would be devestated if
they didn't come stateside again for a few more touring dates.