if not a studio album, what will keep The Who alive?

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Is that the standard of "new music" everybody is expecting?  What if TED
never record any more studio albums?  What if they only release live
recordings of new material like Springsteen did?"

Excellent questions.  As you would expect, I have answers.
Yes.
We've already decided that they will not.
Live recordings don't count.  Songs are studio-recorded, major label
releases that are accompanied by promotion (like videos, tours or
interviews).  Anything outside of these parameters does not qualify as new
music.

The previous thoughts are facetious.

Here's an idea for a new thread:
What Who or Who-related projects are your *personal* favorites for keeping
your interest alive?  I am not asking what will get the interest of the
general buying public, this is an question of personal preference.

My personal favorite is concert performances by individual Who members.
My least favorite is Roger's acting.

Long live The JEB!!!!

Jeff