Re: the unknown element /Quad in NJ

This is what I quoted:

In article <20010829040003.49819.qmail@web20009.mail.yahoo.com>,
    Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>  writes:

> I didn't mention "live performance" did I?
> [...]
> Didn't say that either..
> [...]
> Didn't say that either...

I don't know if you are the author of what is quoted above or not,
since I snipped it out of a message where it was quoted but not given
any attribution.

I'm just responding to what the above quoted material says.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!