Re: TKAA2K

>How can one know if these *songs* were
>"performed in their entirety" when an
>original studio version doesn't exist
>yet? What completed work is this being
>based on?

Is "original studio version" what defines a song?  Shoot.  I was just
getting used to the paper and pencil thing.

Anyhow, recording a song doesn't seem to pin it down for Pete any better
than writing it down.  He forgets the words and makes up new lyrics anyhow.

>In Dave's original comment, he was quite
>obviously talking about no new studio work.

Hmmm.  I don't know if that was exactly clear.  Is that the standard of "new
music" everybody is expecting?  What if TED never record any more studio
albums?  What if they only release live recordings of new material like
Springsteen did?  After all, studio time is lost $$$ for busy artists.

keets