Re: the unknown element /Quad in NJ

No really I don't believe there will be anything new
recorded by "TED". There were never any "firm" plans
to do so, despite what we may have heard.

The point Bruce was making (not in a post on here btw,
Bruce where are you ;-)
was that the band have long passed that point of being
successful, have made music history and have basically
"been there and done that". I don't want to sound so
negative but really folks we are talking about guys
here that are not exactly young and though I am
certainly not saying that they can produce new music
but whats the point? what is there to prove by making
a new album? some of us just don't see the sense
in new music from a band that reached their peak so
very long ago, and maybe Pete feels this way too?

If it happens great! but don't count on "any new
music".

D....

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net