more Quad casting links

I found these in my browser...
http://www.actingworld.com/11010621.html

I just love it when I can answer my own questions :-)

The full casting call sheet for the New Jersey production:

Quadrophenia
CA, Non-Equity, No Pay, 8/15, 8/16
Posted On 8/12

Non-Equity performers needed by Theater Under the Stars in West Orange, NJ
for Quadrophenia. There is no pay.

People/Company Involved
Exclusive arrangement with Eel Pie Publishing Ltd. By Pete Townshend
Adapted by Gene G. DeMaio
Elissa Strell and ShariAnn Quirk - Producers
Leslie Potashner - Director

Seeking
Jimmy: around 18, the character through which the action is told, a troubled
teen
Narrator: the romantic side of Jimmy
Dr. Jimmy: the part of Jimmy who yearns to be cool
Mr. Jim: the lush, Jimmy's violent side who comes out when he is high
Steph: 18 to 20 year old female, Jimmy's sexy love interest
Monkey: 18 to 20 year old female, one of Steph's friends, vulgar, drug
addict
Dave: 18 to 20 year old male, Jimmy's closest friend, wild, a carouser
Chalky: 18 to 20 year old male, a good guy, he tries to make Jimmy feel like
he is part of the in-crowd
Spider: 18 to 20 year old male, real wiseass, always picking on Jimmy,
confrontational
Gwen: 18 to 20 year old female a friend of Steph's, also one of Jimmy's
oldest friends
Ace Face a.k.a. The Punk: 20 to 30 year old male, leader of the Mods, tough
guy, stutters
Godfather: 25 to 35 year old male, Ace Face's enemy, he is a greaser, leader
of the Rockers
Ferdy: 25 to 35 year old male, resident drug dealer
Mum and Dad: Jimmy's 35 to 45 year old parents
Performers: 4 or 5 for the ensemble

Shooting/Rehearsal/Performance Dates
Rehearsals start September and performs 11/2 to 11/17.

Contact/Auditions Details
Prepare a rock-style song ` la The Who, bring sheet music for the
accompanist, there will be script readings as well - Cockney accents
preferred, but not necessary, and bring pix & res on Wednesday - 8/15 and
Thursday - 8/16 from 7pm to 10pm at:
Theater Under the Stars
662 Eagle Rock Avenue, West Orange, NJ

For more info, call ShariAnn Quirk at 973-325-0795 or email to:
wotuts@aol.com