re: Denver download ::::

I sent a email to eelpie about the availability of the Denver 2000 who show:
this was their response:

"" We are still planning to put the shows back on the site, but have not
solved
all the problem which occurred.  We are looking into releasing the show as a
CD, to satisfies the demand for it.  But at the moment I cannot give you a
time frame for this.  As soon as anything changes we will put the
information up on the PT site.
Sorry I cannot give you more specific news.

Thank you
Sounds pretty good to me,, a video or two would be nice