Denver Download

Hey WHO list:

I was wondering if someone could help me find/locate the Denver Show from the
past tour.  I procrastinated downloading it from the web sight, and now it is
unavailable to purchase.  I'm not looking to cheat the system, or The Who and
Pete for that matter, just looking for one of the shows I was at this year.
I'm also looking for the Detroit show too.  If anyone could help out it would
be greatly appreciated.  E-mail me with any information.  Thanks.

Jeff in Vail, CO