No Subject

"And one album does not make a band a risk taker (White Album)."

Alright, I gotta disagree with you on this one. You're saying the White
Album was the ONLY album the Beatles took a risk on? The only revolutionary
album they ever made??? What about Rubber Soul? Revolver? SGT PEPPER?? Your
telling me that at that time there were other bands making albums like that?

"Discount crap like I am the walrus"

Crap? "I Am The Walrus" is an awesome song. It's a wall of sound; there's so
much going on in that song. Once again, at the time it came out it was
ground breaking. Give respect where it's due. You may not like the Beatles,
but you can't deny that they DID change the music world. If they hadn't come
along, we might still be listening to REAL crap like Engelbert Humperdink or
something.

Nicole