Re: the unknown element

>Enjoyable discussion.  My compliments.

Why, thank you.  :)  We worked hard at it.  ;)

>The real mystery for any future activty is the alchemy of the band.
>Communication, structure for doing the work, their support for each other,
>committment to the project and each other, and the presence of love in the
>room are necessary for it to succeed.
>
>This alchemy existed last year.  They have all stated that the band will
>continue as a working entity.  The structure of the group and their chosen
>producer is completely unknown to us.  We could discuss the other pieces of
>this 'element' as we have some information to go on.

What producer do you mean?  Producer of live shows or producer for a new
album?  Any by structure, do you mean how they'll work out the songs?

I think you're right that they're all in love--after all these years.  :) We
have heard some things that sound like reservations from John, but we can
hope that he and Rabbit and Zak all have an equal part in the creative
process.  In that case, the duties fall out according to specialty.  There
are a couple of excellent composers in the group, and all are accomplished
musicians that can add to the music.  Pete seems to hold the resident genius
position, but it would be a mistake to think he does or should do all the
work.  Roger seems to fall out as the producer of the shows.

Is that what you mean?

keets