Re: the unknown element

> The real mystery for any future activty is the alchemy of the band.
> Communication, structure for doing the work, their support for each other,
> committment to the project and each other, and the presence of love in the
> room are necessary for it to succeed.
> This alchemy existed last year.

Agreed but Pete kept saying over & over last year how *easy* it was to play
live.  Creating an album of new material is a whole other ballgame.

> Would anyone like to make something up?

I would!  I would!  The risks of making a new Who album far outweigh any
advantages, therefore it'll never happen.  Instead, The Who will come full circle
& start concentrating on singles again.  Much easier for the "ageing rock star."

You heard it here first.

- SCHRADE in Akron