Re: head scratching

> I am scratching my head.  Why would you resort to name-calling when
> you were doing so well arguing the facts?

He's thinking I don't have all my cards on the table.  He's all pissed
off in advance because he thinks he's going to send in this wonderful,
sincere attempt to justify Pete's lyrics and then I'm going to whip out
my ace and yell, "Aha!"

Right, Ian?  ;)

LB

P.S.  Sean Whooooo, did you enjoy the deconstruction of Pete's song?
:) When I did John's a while back, I promised to get around to Pete.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/