Re:Artificial Hippies (and what causes them); Lyrics which make sense; Progressive Who

> rebelled. We needed a new direction and fast!

Kevin:

And we do again. Selfishness has become acceptable behavior once again.

> First off, thanks for the "leader" in quotes. Our anti-drug laws are
> ridiculous.

Yep.

> Now, I see this as a compliment.

Not me. I see it as bastardization. All form and no substance. They should
get their OWN thing to do.

> We're headin' down a dangerous road. Mark my words, sometime soon things
> are gonna blow.

Ha! He DOES blow (or did blow until he was 40)! The economy blows now. His
policies blow. I could go on and on.

> I'll follow ya Mark!

You're supposed to say: "How can we follow?"

> Don't cry
> Don't raise your eye
> It's only teenage wasteland

Keets:

They're leaving, "don't cry" because you're sad we're leaving, "don't raise
your eye" and look back (as in: "don't look past my shoulder" is also about
looking back), what you're leaving isn't that great "it's only teenage
wasteland." And on into maturity.

> Sally, take my hand
> Travel south cross land
> Put out the fire

We're leaving, put out the campfire. These are folks who live in trailers,
remember.

> Don't look past my shoulder

See above.

> The exodus is here

Time to go! Head `em up and move `em out!

> The happy ones are near
> Let's get together
> Before we get much older

We need to get with the people we should be with before we get much older. I
agree with that; announcing the creation of a Whofest retirement village!