Re: The Ox in Japan / New Album?

Yes justin i did. I was parkin in my lot at home and took out my who cd of my
cd player. The radio flipped on and i heard roger say "it is now or never."
Then mji credits came on and they said "this has been the 30th anniversary
presentation of who's next. The show was over.

I  was so pissed i missed it but i never listen to the radio anyway. I had
wondered whether anyone else heard it..i just happened to catch the last line
of the show.

-scott