Re: The Who Mailing List Digest

Hello all Who fans out there  -

Here's my view over the previous comments posted over the past month or so.

1.  Regarding the sexy guy issue - Roger is without a doubt the sexiest of
the members.  Just his chest alone!!!  I still love ya Pete.

2.  MTV - Although I was not old enough to really remember the first couple
years of MTV ( I wish I was to see the WHO)  it would be nice to see them go
back to actually playing music videos like they used to instead of these
stupid shows. I would love to see old Who videos on there.  At least VH1 has
behind the music, etc. on them

3. Hats off to those of you parents out there that make your kids listen to
the WHO.  Hopefully then they won't be trapped into all the N'Sync junk - oh
I am  sick of all that.

Here's hoping for another WHO TOUR SOON!!!!