RE: JE video list?

>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>
>
>Because of a contract dispute between the film's
>editors/producers and Steve Luongo. I think that Alan
>here would be better off explaining in detail as to
>why we may never see the light of day on this. It's
>also really not my place to go into specifics without
>Steve's consent.

Thanks, but I doubt that I know much if any more than does Dave...also, it
wouldn't be my place either to relate details.  Steve's on vacation now but
I'll ping him when he returns and see whether he cares to make a statement.

>Wasn't one of the shows portions of the Itchykoo Park
>gig which was filmed in widescreen format?

Doh.  You're right, of course.  But it just shifts the focus from one show
to the other.  I thought the videos were all taken from the same show
(Itchycoo).  Another detail to clear up.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend