Irish Jack says thank you...

Jack has asked me to pass this on to all that
contributed to the Quadrophenia.net interviews.

- Dear Who fans all,
I have received so many e-mails of appreciation from
Who fans in response to my Q&A Interview conducted by
Dave van Staveren that I feel I have to respond in
some way to everybody. WHAT HAS REALLY made this
quadrophenia.net Interview all the more interesting is
the fact that four years ago it was a suggested Q&A
session such as this by
George A. Coelho (the man who put me on the internet
map) that led to the founding of my web site, thanks
George. This time around I am indebted to Who fan Dave
van Staveren and his loyal band of friends whose work
and dedication to quadrophenia.net is admirable and
leaves one with the unmistaken impression that these
people are WHO people to the core.
         I would like to thank the very many people
who took the time to post questions, those who asked
only one or two questions and those who asked "too
many" (only joking!). In my answers I have tried to be
truthful. Because whether we like it or not sometimes
the truth can hurt and that ain't such a bad learnin.
I have tried to express my love for The Who, eccentric
though that feeling sometimes can be. My love for the
Who is essentially a mirror ball of my love for myself
- because at the end of the day I'm just like
everybody else: I want more!
         Just remember, the world would be a sad and
lonely place without our idols, and each one of us has
a responsibility to seek out our hero. Thank you
everybody. Le gra.
                                           IRISH JACK
                                           August 2001

=====