Re: Quad interviews

Hi Lela,

Yes Both are up there, you maybe downloading one over
the other?

I also uploaded the Phil Daniels interview last night
of which I really enjoy, a real Londoner if there ever
was one!

There will be some exciting updates this weekend
including a little project that William Snyder has
helped out on.

Rock on!

Dave...

=====