RE: [petetownshend] Re: Unpllug the oldies - for good

> I know that many did not really expect the play to be what
> it ultimately turned out to be, which, was *very* dark.
>
> I certainly did not, but, I never future-f***ed  the scenario
> and was open to what it was gonna be.
>
> I personally am delighted with every aspect of Lifehouse.
>
> I think that Lifehouse has been, and always will be, an
> ongoing work in progress throughout Pete's career.
>
> I wait with great anticipation.
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

I'm interested AnEnglishBoy. Could you go into more detail what you felt the
1999 Lifehouse play meant? A lot of people have asked me to explain it and
I've had a shot at it but I'd like to hear a fresh perspective.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm