Re: [petetownshend] Re: Unpllug the oldies - for good

thewho rocks wrote:

> Well, okay, I'll take back any dissing of CHRONICLES.  It may very well
> be a great accomplishment.  I'm still grumbling because I didn't like
> the music with the play.  It was a very dark, broody play, kind of
> scary, cuttingly ironic.  "Gateway Remix" (the rap Who Are You) suited
> it very well, but all that lovely, idealistic 60's music didn't.
>
> LB

=========

Which, I propose, leads me to believe that many, if not most
of us, *still* don't *get it* with regards to the whole
"Lifehouse" concept.

Which means to me, it has boundless possibilities for enlightenment
and endless listening pleasure ahead.

I know that many did not really expect the play to be what
it ultimately turned out to be, which, was *very* dark.

I certainly did not, but, I never future-fucked  the scenario
and was open to what it was gonna be.

I personally am delighted with every aspect of Lifehouse.

I think that Lifehouse has been, and always will be, an
ongoing work in progress throughout Pete's career.

I wait with great anticipation.

AnEnglishBoy~