Re: Advice please on Who videos

>What I would appreciate is some advice about 2 Who video's I have seen on
>offer on a German auction site. They were PAL VHS copies (as in
>'not-original'), one of the 2000 Hyde Park show

Hyde Park?  Isn't that likely to be 1996 Quadrophenia?  What showed on
American TV was only parts of the show, not the whole thing.  It may be a
live video, but it didn't look like conditions were good for making a video
tape.

>and teh other of the recent all star Royal Albert Hall performance.
>Anyone seen either of those? Should I approach with caution? They were
>about $12 each.

The official DVD should be available soon.  Again, this might be a tape of
what showed on TV.

LB