Re: Ultimate Who Collectors Item Unused ticket from Dead/Who 76

>Well, actually, it's a two in a million opportunity becuase I
>also have my unused ticket from that show.
>
>Don't wanna go into details about the how's & why's that
>I was unable to attend, cause I don't want to cry in front
>of y'all.

Actually, there is a good chance there are thousands
of these tickets around.  Both shows did not sell
well and were far from sellouts.  Each show drew
around 40,000.  By contrast, I (Dave was there too) :)
went to one of these Day on the Greens in '82 and
the announced attendence was almost 60,000.  This for bands that weren't
near the same league as The Who,
think bad early 80s music. :)  So there might be
about 20,000 unsold tickets out there somewhere. :)

Bruce