Re: Ultimate Who Collectors Item Unused ticket from Dead/Who 76

Rockvideosecrets@aol.com wrote:

> A one in a million opportunity to bid on the world famous 10/10/76
> Dead/Who concert ticket UNUSED is now possible.  This may be the
> only one in the entire world check out ebay.com item # 1455332702

=======

Well, actually, it's a two in a million opportunity becuase I
also have my unused ticket from that show.

Don't wanna go into details about the how's & why's that
I was unable to attend, cause I don't want to cry in front
of y'all.

AnEnglishBoy~