Amazing Journey ~ Tommy

""***"To us it was never about singing the right notes.
Give me a bum note and a bead of sweat anytime."***""

        ~Roger Daltrey speaking about "Tommy" live onstage
        from the video interview

OK, I never saw the stage play of "Tommy", and never want
to, **especially based ** on what I have seen of it in clips, etc.!

What I have witnessed of the play and movie, suck, IMO!

The movie is the most horrid thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purist that I am, (elitist if you like), having seen TheWho->
live many times since 1967 @TheHollywoodBowl, and
most recently @ TheHollywoodBowl & Shoreline CA
in 2000, I personally think that the *only* "Tommy" is
one that is performed by the living members of TheWho->,
......end quote.

AnEnglishBoy~