Re: Revised list

>The Who:
>I Can' Explain
>Substitute (2 versions)
>The Kids Are Alright
>Happy Jack
>Call Me Lightning (a.k.a. Cobwebs and Strange)
>Magic Bus (Beat Club)

TV show.  If your gonna include this then you have to include
Pictures of Lily, Heatwave, I'm a Boy, Tommy, etc.  Not to mention other
clips from European/US TV.

>The Seeker (2 versions)
>Going Mobile (1984)
>Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere (1988)

5:15 (1988)?

>Join Together
>Who Are You
>Sister Disco (from Concert for Kampuchea)
>You Better You Bet
>Another Tricky Day
>Don't Let Go the Coat
>Athena (??)
>Eminence Front (Live performance from Largo, Md?)
>It's Hard (Live performance from Largo, Md?)

These two are lipsynched.  Although there is a clip
of E. Front with the actual live audio.

>Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
>

>Roger:
>Get Your Love
>Near To Surrender
>Walking The Dog
>You and Me (finale)
>Milk Train
>Hearts Right
>Oceans Away
>Proud
>One of the Boys (Features Roger riding a motorcycle,
>dressed as a punk rocker.)
>Free Me (Made as a McVicar promotion.  It featured Roger
>running around a set, predominatly red, with jail bars
>and etc., wearing a black tight fitting shirt that showed
>his muscles. It also featured a dimensionally distorted
>room that made Roger look as if he was shrinking.)
>Emotion (Barbara Streisand video, Roger guest stars
>with Mikail Baryshnikov)
>Quicksilver Lightning (2 versions)
>Walking In My Sleep (with boxing gloves)
>Say It Ain't So Joe (with Moon and The Ox)
>Rock And Roll
>After The Fire
>Let Me Down Easy (w/ Bryan Adams)
>Take Me Home
>The One and Only (Chesney Hawkes video, Roger guest stars.)
>Don't Wait On The Stairs
>Walking In My Sleep
>After The Fire
>

>Pete:
>Parvardigar
>Rough Boys
>Let My Love Open the Door
>I Am an Animal
>A Little Is Enough
>Empty Glass
>Keep On Working
>Pinball Wizard (from Secret Policeman's Ball)
>Drowned (?) (from Secret Policeman's Ball)
>Won't Get Fooled Again (?) (from Secret Policeman's Ball)

They exist take the ? out.

>Prelude (2 versions)
>Face Dances Part 2
>Communication
>Stardom In Acton
>Exquisitely Bored
>Slit Skirts
>Uniforms
>Nightschool
>Secondhand Love (alternate cut of music film)
>Face The Face (alternate cut of music film)
>Give Blood (alternate cut of concert video)
>A Friend Is A Friend (Pete isn't in it, it being
>an animated video)
>English Boy
>

>John:
>Too Late the Hero
>(Features The Ox on a soundstage with a backdrop and his
>gold(?) buzzard bass.  It was very similar to the cover
>picture of the album; they might have been from the same shoot.)

It is, he is wearing the same red outfit and playing the
same Alembic Explorer bass.

>Peg Leg Peggy (from The Old Gray Whistle Test)
>My Wife (from The Old Gray Whistle Test)
>Van-pires (unreleased)

Three clips shown at Best Buy from Itchycoo Park '99?

Bruce