Re: MTV

> > Both shots of Pete were from the early to mid-eighties, so you'd gather
>they're interested in his New Wave incarnation.
>
>Only because that's the Pete era that overlaps MTV's beginning.  A picture
>from say 1969 (or even 1999) would have hardly been relevant.

Which means MTV is only interested in their own history?  Well, okay.  Maybe
TED should make up more videos for Bravo and PBS.

Actually, tonight I'm wondering why more adult bands don't produce videos
for Disney Channel and Fox Family.  If thirteen-year-olds (the MTV target
audience, right?) are the demographic of choice, then why is everybody
waiting to catch them on MTV?

keets