Fwd from Kathy M.

> Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 12:43:25 -0500
> To: leb905@yahoo.com
> From: Kathy <rogluvr@worldnet.att.net>
> Subject: Re: Dark Prince review
>
> Feel free to pass this along to the list
>
> Outgoing mail from rd.net still isn't working but I see that this is
going to be released on DVD (region 2) Aug 13 in the UK and thought it
worth passing along so people could preorder if they want.  A rather
pricy disk at #25.73 but since it doesn't look to be out here (for now)
I went ahead and preordered.  The only place I found (and the best IMO)
was www.blackstar.co.uk  A reminder to folks that aren't in the UK,
region 2 DVD (and PAL at that I'm sure) won't play in your machine
unless its all code - though the DVD drive and software I got with my
new computer doesn't seem to care what region or video scheme (PAL or
NTSC) I put in it, they all play automatically w/o having to adjust
settings.

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2001/08/05/sticulfil02001.html

> > > Dark Prince ***
> >
> > > Nice to find a genuine surprise among the more humble offerings
> of the week. <snip> Worth renting just for Roger Daltrey's King
> Janos.
>
> Kathy
>
> If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
> http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/