Re: Global a Go Go

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"I notice the Joe Stummer cd is at 322 at Amazon.com.  Hey, not bad."

Have you heard it?  I've been living with this disc for a few days now, and
I've been wearing it out.  I like it, a lot.

The themes of globalism and multiculturalism are personified in the musical
and lyrical content, stlye, instrumentation, vocal techniqueses, rhythms,
etc.  Some of the tracks drag a bit (especially the middle of the disc), but
"Bhindee Bhaghee(sp?)" has an infectious groove.  Roger's vocal is an
afterthought, but the title track is great fun.

Open-minded multi-cultural globalists groove together.  What a great idea!
It is rock and roll with new energy.

Rock is dead?  Bullshit.

Jeff