Fwd: [alt.music.who] Jones Beach 2 cam Remix available

This message has been forwarded from Usenet.  To reply to the
original author, use the email address from the forwarded message.

   Date:  02 Aug 2001 23:04:52 GMT
 Groups:  alt.music.who
   From:  thewho64@cs.com (Thewho64)
    Org:  CompuServe (http://www.compuserve.com/)
Subject:  Jones Beach 2 cam Remix available
     Id:  <20010802190452.03751.00001984@ng-bk1.news.cs.com>
========
I remixed the Jones Beach with both sources angles.
The 2 cam is 100% complete with guitar smashing intact (oxymoron)
Added special effects,split screens,wipes,fades/dissolves,picture in
picture,upgraded audio,both sources are masters.160 minutes.
NTSC available only.VCD version available soon.
email   thewho64@cs.com

Your hair is golden, mine is grey
You walk on grass, it turns to hay
Your blood is blue and mine is red
My body strains, but the nerves are dead
- Pete Townshend,The Who