Re: Digging the "Ox" Physical

Hey, I think JE is hot (white hair and all) and have thought so for lots of
years, and yes, I dig him.  Love his voice and great hands, plus I like the
way he dresses, his humor, and when he flashes it, he has a killer smile.  I
should be so lucky to meet him.  And yes, I think Roger is quite handsome and
in excellent shape (great to see that he takes care of himself, more folks in
rock should, maybe they would last longer and/or still be around).  So
different strokes for different folks.  Regards, Ceenie.