Re: Ego Maximus

> > What you have done now is to paint broad generalizing strokes that are
>insulting to the people on this list, and shows a side of you that is not
>very appealing at all.
>
>I think you are taking a mailing list on the internet *way too
>seriously.*

That's another comment that we've heard way too many times.  Can't you think
of something more original?

>What is even funnier i how *any* criticism of the object of any fandom
>always gets the same reaction.

Your argument above seems to have slipped a cog.  I thought we were
discussing whether or not Who employees should be held accountable for the
band's remaster program.  I didn't hear any disagreement with the statement
that there were apparent errors in the work.  Are you saying listers are
annoyed by your comments because Jon Astley is the object of Who fandom?

keets