RE: A Who Video

>Well, If a vid were going to happen, I would hope it happens on VH1, and
>not MTV.  I can't even watch MTV anymore.  And age doesn't need to be
>emphasized, but it also shouldn't be hidden.

I agree with that.  Everybody is going to notice sooner or later, so it
shouldn't be too big a surprise.  I was interested in the last VH1 mention
of The Who, though, that empahsized their eighties presence rather than the
sixties.  It made them seem more contemporary.

>Well, since you're asking me to dream............
>How 'bout TED chasing 'nsynch down the street with baseball bats????

Whoohoo!  Sounds great to me!

keets