Astley pissing match

keets  "We all saw Pete's response to comments on Jon Astley's work on the
PT BBS."

I didn't.  Thanks for summarizing.  Is this is the context behind the
current disagreement on this list?

Personally I could not care less about Astley's work.  I am satisfied with
my vinyl.  It would be interesting to hear a little more about this rift in
the fan community over the demise of Pete's BBS.  Of course, it would be
nice to know without restarting the bickering :0)

Speaking of bickering and insults, is O&S back up?

Jeff