Re: woodstock release

>P.S.
>Does anyone else miss not having thewho.net as much as i do??

It does leave something of a hole in the Who landscape.  I notice that
various music sites invite fans to submit data to help them build band
websites, and I gather they might have noticed how TheWho.net has been put
together by a group of fans.  Are there any other band websites around that
have grown up on a similar model?

It's a great website for one-stop research, but Scott does exclude some
contributors, or perhaps fails to find a meeting of minds with them--a prime
example being some of the women who have definitive sites.  I do hope folks
(like Litgo) keep copies of their data and/or mirrored pages against the
time that Scott might decide he doesn't want to host them any more.

keets