woodstock release

Re: digest form request

> Are we too noisy for you?  :)  It's been good discussion lately.

No I just need to organize my email a little better, discussion is picking
up and that is nice.

As far as mistakes on the Woodstock show I was mainly reffering to Heaven
and Hell, on the chorus and like you said Do you think its alright. Actually
it is a very strong,solid and powerful performance.  Amazing journey is near
flawless, no actually it is flawless.
All in all I would have perferred woodstock tommy over the Leeds Tommy.  But
it may boil down to association to the Woodstock fest and a releaseof the
full who set would make it  seem like the festival was more responsible for
some of the Who's successat that time than the Who were.  And there is of
course the problem of market saturation.
All possibilities of why woodstock was not released.

Pete : "Well it changed me I hated it"
When asked what did he think woodstock changed in pop culture.

P.S.
Does anyone else miss not having thewho.net as much as i do??