The Woodstock '69 Set

> That might have been a smart move on his part since there are some really
> bad mistakes on the bands part during that show.  Don't get me wrong most
> all of the show is great and some parts are dam near perfectly colossal. But
> the whole show may have revealed some weaknesses

I always thought the Woodstock set was very solid.  Tight, fast, & aggressive.
The worst "mistake" is "Do You Think It's Alright"  in which Pete's guitar is
out of tune because he had just whacked Abbie Hoffman with it.  Apart from
that, I never noticed any other glaring mistakes.  What problems do you hear?

- SCHRADE in Akron